It has been 10 years of bridging the communication gap between organizations, businesses and their customers.
We launched our 10th-anniversary celebrations in Accra under the theme, ‘Customer Engagement and its impact on modern businesses. The anniversary highlighted the impact of technology, effective communications between businesses and their customers, and the use of smart messaging tools such as chatbots.
Speaking at the launch of this milestone celebration, our CEO, Mr Ronald Tagoe said “It’s been a long incredible journey of sustainable growth and impact. We are proud of our contributions to the Ghanaian business industry and economy through the creation of effective customer engagement and communication tools for many small-scale businesses and large organizations.”
“We are also very keen on job creation for the youth as we seek to empower more young individuals and groups to scale up through our resell programs. Technology sits at the forefront of development and we are excited about the future with you. We promise to continually innovate and improve to serve our clients and impact more businesses’’, he added.
As part of the 10th-anniversary celebrations, we are launching our new and improved customer engagement platform and mobile app.
The new platform and mobile app feature;
- A New and Improved User-Friendly Interface; To enhance our user experience; the new platform provides our customers with a walk-through tour of all new features, as well as a recording-breaking, reload speed.
- A New Improved Birthday App; the new birthday feature allows users to send customized birthday messages to their customers and audience in any local dialect through voice SMS.
- A Wallet Feature; Say goodbye to top-up issues, the new wallet feature allows users to deposit funds into their account and consistently use that to top up.
- A Referral System; We love rewarding our loyal customers, our referral systems automatically credit our customers with SMS anytime a referral of their sign-ups and tops up on our platform.
- And last but not least, mNotify is going global. Our new customer engagement platform enables our customers can now send SMS to their audience all over the world.
“We are also very keen on job creation for the youth as we seek to empower more young individuals and groups to scale up through our resell programs”, our CEO added.
The launch event also featured a panel discussion that highlighted key insights about the need for effective customer engagement and bridging the communication gap between businesses and their customers.
The panel included seasoned industry professionals such as Mr Francis Kofigah – CEO of Doughman Foods, Michelle Kwame – Lead Strategist at Levotude, and Mr Appiah-Kubi Kwateng – Manager, E-Business at Izwe Savings and Loans PLC. The insightful discussion was moderated by Mr Bennet Otoo.
To crown our anniversary launch, we are launching a 10th – anniversary promo campaign starting from Monday,19th September to Tuesday,1st October 2022.
The birthday feature of our platform and mobile application will be free from Monday, 19th September to Tuesday,1st October 2022. All signups on our platform will attract 100 free SMS to all accounts during this period.
Sign up today and enjoy 50 free bulk SMS.
Check out our post on 5 SMS marketing mistakes that are hurting your business.